Monday, July 20, 2009

Chaun NEEDS a new Blog name

Ballwe

Actually I wouldn’t even call the current name, a name. It’s blah and and it’s not eye catching.  You know it’s bad when it’s pointed out on Twitter.

When I created this blog, the last thing I was thinking about was appeal. I just wanted to keep my writing going during my 4 months of break from school.

But no, I had to join Twitter and put my blog out there. So now I’m stuck with having to fix it up and make it appealing to the human eye. I’ve already changed to main picture up top, but the title still sucks.

There are cool titles out there like Third Quarter Collapse, Poasting and Toasting (SB nation blogs). Foot on the Line is another good one that is catchy. There are so many blogs out there, and 1% of them are named after the Author (Calculated roughly by Chaun).

SO, with the help of @RaptorsForum (aka he brought this up) We’ve (he) come with the idea of getting my ‘readers’ to help me decide a name for the ‘blog’. It’s got to be creative and interesting and it can’t be RaptorsBlog because I think there are 5 of them out there. So help a sister out! Hit me up on Twitter or comment here!!

Remember Chaun loves you!!

No comments: