Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FOLLOW FOREVER

Something I did LONG time ago, but I didn’t finish putting the links in, so it laid buried under the rest of possible blog post that I never put out. (This is from August, I’ll make the necessary changes later)

FF @altraps He always drags us back to the harsh reality. But we love him because he dances to his own tune. Does the links for RR

FF @courtside She lives in West coast and goes to bed when I get up! But that doesn’t mean I miss wicked shit she puts out there

FF @EC_rapsfan One of the many Raptors Fans on this shit!

FF @DeeNLen This guy is great! I mean he’s an oldy but he’s funny and caring.

FF @DinoNationBlog If you do not read his blog, you do not know what you’re missing. Lots of exclusive stuff!

FF @DocFunk HAALarious MOFO! Love him more ‘cause he used ‘Palyfofs’ in a sentence

FF @Eduteesionwear One of my original followers. He also happens to create awesome tees for all

FF @FollowMeLoL Despite the name I’ve never seen him beg for followers. He doesn’t know where Toronto is =) But I still <3 him

FF @GaganGandhi Don’t spell his name wrong, he might just send you a Rick Roll’d link. A fellow member of the PACKED York community

FF @HPbasketball Who doesn’t love Hardwood Paroxysm? I’m pretty sure it’s Matt who does the tweeting

FF @InsideHoops Does enough Self Promo-ing of their own. And you’re all probably following them

FF @JenniferKeene Just started following her, wish I did so Long time ago

FF @jeskeets Everything he tweets is followed by YOU clicking the link and RTing it with LOL. One half of The Basketball Jones

FF @jose3030 He should be getting paid for service he brings us! Gifs, Pics, and clips

FF @KevHooker He has better Writing talent then I, and he’s younger than me! Not that talent comes age

FF @Liston He’s an intelligent mind with all the facts! But is a undercover Groupie, I see those pics!

FF @Miss_Tee_Tee One of many Writing idols on here.

FF @Nat77 What’s not to like about her? She knows her ball, she’s great at web designing, and she’s been on the Radio!!

FF @Pete_Rapsfan Another Raptors Groupie! Who happened to change his name on me, and confuse me bunches

FF @Raps_Fan Hmm... When she hasn’t tweeted for hours, I notice. Then I put out a “Where’s JESS!!??” on her ass. She’s Like my TwitSista

FF @RapsGurl She needs to Tweet More, But she’s always there when RaptorsNation try to takeover Twitter

FF @RapsFan He Writes for RaptorsRepublic, and is Awesome!

FF @raptorsfanfoeva Another Raptors Groupie! Trust me there are lots of us out there.

FF @RaptorsForum He posts some great links, and helped me with the idea of changing my Blog’s name. Just be precautious when you click those links

FF @Raptors_Central Famous for her Purple Room. One greatest Female Raptors Vlogger out there.

FF @russbengtson You’re all following him. If not, then you must have no sense of humour. EVERYONE RTs him, you can’t’ve missed it

FF @stackmack she’s my idol! No, seriously. I want to be just like her

FF @TasMelas Hedo’s Brother from another Mother! And the Other Half to The Basketball Jones. Funny Shit right there

FF @thatguysweets One of my first followers! We go waaay back, mon!

FF @the_tigercub A Wise Woman once said, a woman knows best. She’s cool, cusses as much (or more) as I do, and a Wicked Blogger.

FF @TheNoLookPass Karaoke Fiend! And he has this blog, that I secretly read, but shh.

FF @ticktock06 One of my fav. Non-Raptors Tweeters. She lives in the NO, a hornets fan, A gamer, and she tweets some very interesting stuff.

FF @vittoriodezen Another blogger with the cutest Avatar!

@ASternWarning @cuzoogle @EricKidd07 @ITSjonsantiago @JenniferKeene @RaptorsHQ @RidiculousScott @RUBasketball @sa2ny2004 @TheGoodPoint @Treenie5 @TrRaps

No comments: