Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I see London, I see France, I see my Teachers UNDERPANTS!! HAHA

So I’m sitting class, bored, tired, and miserable. I’m trying to think of a way to lift my spirits. But nothing is coming to mind. Not even the assignment, that was due 5 minutes ago, looks interesting enough to start. I just can’t think of ANYHTING!! Hmmm….

Oh wait, I’m writing this in my blog…

“Isn’t this a Basketball blog?” My friend beside me points out.

“Basketball, that word sounds so familiar, but it’s just not clicking in my head….” I respond back.

I’m giving my friend a blank stare as my teacher talks about something (I don’t know what it is, I’m not paying attention, Remember?).

I receive a Text message with the words: “BULLS CELTICS MAGIC” in it. What is he talking about?….

Ah what the HELL?? Who am I kidding?

I know what they’re talking about!! PRESEASON!!

(BTW I responded to the text message with: “BOO CELTICS!!”)

I never thought this day would come…. again! Tonight, for the first time in 6 MONTHS, I’m trying to leave class early to catch a BASKETBALL GAME!! It feels like early Christmas! OMG, you know what that means:

Toronto Raptors at Philadelphia Sixers (Actually in London, ON) 

Preview 

This is the “Chaun doesn’t do her research and is very lazy” Preview!


Who: Reggie “Bald Head” Evans vs. Jason “J-Killa” Kapono
Tip-off: 7:30pm (to be more Accurate, like 7: 40-something)
Where: Some Arena in London, Owned by the Sixers (I think, well its something like that)
TV/Radio: RaptorsTV (which I don’t have for some reason…) And Radio… I dunno
Standings: Us (0-0) Them (0-0)
Header of the Day: Haven’t looked for one
What the peeps are saying: That’s a good Question….
Notes: Bosh, Turk and Wright are skipping out on this one.... Weems is hurt or something…. Probably people from the Sixers as well, but I dunno.... The Sixers have gone back to their old Logo..... this game really means nothing, its just nice to watch NBA basketball again... Kris Humphries plays for Dallas? I totally forgot. He shot well but only had 3 rebounds…. I think

Starting Line-ups (This I will actually check!)
Philly:
G: Lou WIlliams
G: Andre Igoudala
F: Elton Brand
F: Thaddeus Young
C: Samual Dalembert
6th Man (According to Notes): Jason Kapono….

Toronto:
PG: Jose Calderon
SG: DeMar DeRozan
SF: TBA
PF: TBA
C: Andrea Bargnani

Hmmm, Never again. Next time I will do my research! Just needed to dust off the old blog! =)

LET’S GO RAPTORS!!

No comments: