Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fiiiine Minnesota T'Wolves 90 Toronto Kitty Kats 86

When you see King Solomon handling the ball in the dying seconds of a game you know this is a pointless game. And I actually to go this game. So they did not come back like I thought they would. Oh well. When Sam Mitchell lets Willie Solomon run his team in the dying seconds, I know he doesn't care. So we shot 39.2. That's the percent chance of Raptors winning tonight. That can not be our team... right? At least we grabbed 45 rebounds with 13 coming off the offensive end. They finished 21 assists 31 made field goals. Unfortunately it hidden by that wall of 19 nasty turnover, some unforced. In the end this game was just a preseason one.

Now onto the good stuff. Some points our offense was smooth, and it gave me some hopes. When they pass the ball it makes my mouth water, then Someone is open... and they miss. That was story of tonight. Some players were giving good looks, but they missed. Then there Il Ravioli, because he's packed with muscle now, he had a good game, if you ignore his lack of rebounds and foul trouble. Everytime I flipped back to the game he was making jumpers and driving. He even had 'and 1'. The defence at some points was good. Teammates were actually helping eachother.

Thats all I have to say right now, I missed some parts of the game because their were other less depressing things on the tube at some moments. I didn't see much of J.O. and Calderon, but they were probably their usually selves.

One last thing. I heard booing during some points in the came. Just change the channel, Oh wait you paid a ticket to watch a ball game. Sorry I forgot. Things like that make you wonder why Upper Management is sooo Messed up.

Well I got class in the morning, Might post some info up tomorrow in class. I realize this post game recap is kind of crap. But if the players playing for an off the bench spot, are not putting effort, neither should I, right?
night.

No comments: