Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hey

So, I know people are probably not reading this right now, but I'll right something anyway. This is my first blog, and I've always wanted one. My Blog will be about the Toronto Raptors and other Random things of life that involve the 'Red Dinos' Three things you should know:

1: I've watched the Raptors play on and off. On: 00-01, 01-02 and Since Bosh was drafted. Off: The other sad years.
2: I'm young. I didn't caring about what they did on till I was 16 (05-06). So If Im asked who were the better players back then, i would say Donyell Marshall because he shot a lot of 3s, or Jalen Rose because his Last name was Rose.... You see were I'm going with this right?
3:I have a soft spot for Jose, AP, Andrea and Roko (see European). Why? Isn't it Obvious.THEY'RE good looking =]

Anyways I will try to Blog about this team. I will start tonoght after the Minnesota Pups

No comments: