Sunday, October 19, 2008

Toronto Raptors at L.A. Lakers 10:30 EST

It is the time we've all been waiting for. The Shoot-out finals!! Raptors fans, be sure to wear your red and cheer your team on!!! Oh, wait. It's still preseason? I forgot for a second there. Today's game will be like yesterdays, no local TV or Radio. I will check again if there is a change. I watched the Lakers game last night, and FC could have one that. Lots of turnovers from the Lakers helped bring the Barca back in the game. Maybe they will do it again tonight and we might actually win.

I would be surprised if our starters play more than 20 minutes. Same with the Lakers. Back-to-back in the preseason is just stupid. We could win this game if Hassan Adams drops 81 points. Seriously though, that guy is hard to watch. What was Bryan thinking. Let me just get this off my chest. HE SUCKS!! Maybe its just preseason and he hasn't gotten his rhythm of flow, but I cringe when I hear him subbing in. Poor kid, when the fans get a piece of him their gonna eat him alive, unless he becomes a 'gangsta'. Then maybe they'll love him.

Back to the 'game'. Couldn't find any highlights of lastnights game, shows you how unimportant it was. Tonight however, there will be. I just checked (while writing this) and the game will be on FS (maybe Fox Sports) West HD and AM 570. Should be able get highlights, or see it on the internet, if you search. But I will be back later tonight or in the morning with a recap.

Keys to winning:
  • No unforced turnovers
  • Defense
  • Rebounding
  • Going to the line
  • Quick start
  • Bench
  • AND OFFENSE DAMNIT
  • Oh yah, and Maybe AP, and Jamario Moon should show up to work, and play like they are getting paid.

I think the Lakers might take this one. With Bynum and Gasol down low. Kobe might kill us in the 12 minutes he plays. Thats all for now.

Just know I'm trying to keep this going till I get some readers. Feels like I'm talking to myself right now =]

No comments: