Friday, June 19, 2009

Chaun’s 2009 NBA ‘Mock Draft 0.1’

I’ve already said I do not see the point of making a Mock Draft. I didn’t say it wasn’t fun though. So I Present my Mock Draft I made for FUN. If you want a serious thought-out one, just Google the word “NBA Mock Draft” and over 34 thousand results pop up. On with Show:

#1 Los Angeles Clippers

Griffin

#2 Memphis Grizzles

Thabeet

#3 Oklahoma City Thunder

Harden

#4 Sacramento Kings

Rubio

#5 Washington Wizards

Hill

#6 Minnesota Timberwolves

JenningsTell me this doesn’t look like a ‘mugshot’.

#7 Golden State Warriors

Evans

#8 New York Knicks

Curry

#9 Toronto Raptors…. Drum Roll Please

DeRozan Flynn

Wait… what? They picked two players with the 9th pick? Is that even possible? It’s a new day in NBA HIstory!!!

#10 Milwaukee Bucks

Hendersen

#11 New Jersey Nets

Holiday

#12 Charlotte Bobcats.. So Bobcats Point out, The Raptors can’t be selfish! So they took:

Flynn

#13 Indiana Pacers

Clark

#14 Phoenix Suns

blair

Depending on who is available at 9, I think The Raps should pick either Flynn, DeRozan or Henderson! BC can not mess this up, there are a lot of players in the draft that are very good and should be available at the 9th spot. Of course this is just my opinion. Thanks for taking 2 minutes of your time to read something I put together in 4 minutes. Most of the time used was for adding the pictures =]

No comments: