Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Notes and links from DeRozan’s Workout

DeMar

First, the man reminds me of cat! With nice eyes. I just had to get that off my chest. Meow! Mr. ‘I’m so Special’ finally graced us with his presence earlier today. He even worked out too. You can watch his video here. The reason, he says, he chose to workout alone, was so coaches could see what he’s improved on, and not have to focus on other players… hmmm. He also talks about his sick mother, Diane, who he wants to help take care of, so she can live her life. What a wonderful son. I hope my kids will take care of me like that. DeRozan also spoke to Akil Augustine from Raptors.Com. Masai Ujiri, The assistant GM, also spoke to the media about DeRozan

It always good to have some views from those who witness  the workout. Holly MacKenzie from SLAM Online and The Score’s Court Surfing, shares some things she saw at the workout.

If you notice anything incorrect please feel free comment and let me know. I edit this myself and there might be things I miss. Thank you

No comments: